Tuesday, January 19, 2010

That's a Problem

9:48pmRachel
I just finished studying
6 hours

9:49pmSigal
for?

9:49pmRachel
I love math
I'm getting it tattooed so I never forget a problem in my life again.
you know so I don't have to sit there wasting time and reminding myself what I did in algebra two years ago

9:49pmSigal
what if you get a cheat sheet tattooed? is that cheating?

9:49pmRachel
No. I think it's art.
I'll get it tattooed in some obscene area like inbetween my tits or on my crotch
no one will ever know.

9:50pmSigal
hahaha

9:50pmRachel
they'll just think I'm nasty.

9:50pmSigal
"why are you looking down your pants?"

9:50pmRachel
Lmao
something is itchy
I don't know what it is
I'm trying to find it
There it is
x squared
HA

9:51pmSigal
"its some problem I have..."

9:51pmRachel
hahahahahahahha..hahahaha
beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment